Anfield Universal Fixed Income Fund
The Anfield Universal Fixed Income fund seeks a blend of income and capital appreciation. The Fund is not managed relative to an index and has broad flexibility to allocate across different security types, countries, currencies, sectors and maturities to pursue the most compelling yield and total return opportunities.
The Fund is an absolute return bond strategy seeking to deliver positive returns over full market cycles. Free from traditional fixed income benchmark-specific guidelines, it invests broadly across the global fixed income markets without limitation. The flexible and universal nature of this strategy allows Anfield to fully express our outlook, with the ability to take greater exposure in areas where we see opportunity and avoid or even take negative exposure to fundamentally unattractive markets or where we see heightened downside risk.
- Long-term secular orientation
- Value-driven with an income focus
- Benchmark, asset class and geography agnostic
- Risk centric, seeking downside-protection approach to investing
- Synthesis of top-down macro orientation with bottoms up security selection
– Higher quality company bias
– Price adjusted quality bias
- Secular and industry weightings are a result, not the governor of our individual security selection
- Sector and asset class weightings are the result of our bottoms up analysis
- Moderate and incremental approach to portfolio turnover